Hey Serial Walkers,
This my top top 15 of Bali experiences following my post about my trip to Bali. As you noticed, this post was about the story and not the travel tips. It was 5 years ago, and after examining the situation, well, we are going there soon. But, we can dream, again.
So to redeem this, here you go !
Don’t forget to check my TOP 15 – What to Do and See in Indonesia as well for a full experience of this amazing country !
Keep in mind, this is personal, non-exhaustive, and you might not enjoy the same things as me !
So it goes !
- Visit the most incredible temples of Bali ( Tanah Lot, Tirta Empul, Besakih, Ulun Danu Bratan, Luhur Lempuyang ..),
- Spend some time on the beaches of the Bukit Peninsula & Uluwatu
- Go and visit Canggu, peaceful and beautiful,
- Treat for self for the Best Sea food in Sanur,
- Enjoy the Processions and the danses of Bali’s spiritual people,
- Enjoy a time off at a SPA – Massage with a gorgeous view,
- Ubud, the center of an island (with the Monkeys !),
- Night Life in Kuta,
- Seminyak and her beaches,
- Climb Mount Batur, and enjoy the Lake,
- Go and see the staggered rice fields in Jatiluwih,
- Surfing at Kuta beach and Padang Padang,
- Visit Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Penida,
- Diving and Snorkeling in Ahmed and Pemuteran,
- Take a cooking class for traditional Bali food extravaganza !
I hope this is giving you ideas ! Don’t forget that dreaming is free !
Contact me if you need some additional contacts on the ground or for suggestions !
Coming up will be Mexicoooo, the country that stole my heart and my credit card !
2 commentaires sur « TOP 15 of Bali Experiences »