Hey Serial Walkers,
Following my article on Bali, I offer you a bit a dream again with the short bucket list for Indonesia ! It will be part of The Never Ending Bucket List – Geography Edition !
This does not include Bali ! Don’t forget to check out my TOP 15 of Bali Experiences !
Keep in mind, this is personal, non-exhaustive, and you might not enjoy the same things as me ! 🙂
So it goes !
- Komodo National parc,
- Go and visit the islands : Flores, Lombock & The Gili Islands ,
- The beautiful and mystical Sulawesy island including Tana Turaja,
- Enjoy the underground night life of Jakarta,
- Climb the volcanos of Indonesia : Krakatau, Bromo, Kawah Ijen, Api …
- Visit the most incredible temples : Boro Budur, Prambanan, Kandi Sukuh ..
- Nautique & outdoors activities in Kalimantan,
- Enjoy the Harau Valley,
- Visit the Tanjung National Park for the extraordinary fauna (Orangutan, Sumatran Elephant ..),
- Visit Yogyarkata and the cultural heritage of the center of Java,
- Go diving and snorkeling at Pulau Bunaken, in the Bunaken Island,
- Go to the Breathtaking Raja Ampat,
- Meet the Dani People in the amazing Baliem Valley,
- Go to Kota Ternate, enjoy the wonderful view and feel small close to the Api & Gamalama volcanos,
- And finally, the food ! Indonesian food is a dream !
Well, this is it ! I really encourage you go out of Bali, and try to experience this wonderful country.
If you have any suggestions, corrections, or need any information, here you can contact me !
Be safe, be kind, be you !
2 commentaires sur « TOP 15 – What to Do and See In Indonesia »