Hey Serial Walkers !
Oh Mexico City … The capital of the Estados Unidos Mexicanos, and the second largest capital of Latin America is a magically-loud, full of souls, of bars, and the some of the sexiest man, City ! Well, married to a Mexican myself, I fell in love with the city and the country, ! Soon, we have a plan to go back, and another Top 15 for the next time !
La Cuidad de Mexico – CDMX – and her Zona Rosa is the gay neighborhood of the city. Puerto Vallarta maybe the San Fransisco of Mexico for me CDMX is the one of the coolest cities ! I want to share with you my love with this Top 10 of Queer Places in CDMX !
SO IT GOES
- Baby, the perfect bar for a drink or date,
- Cabarétito Fusion, the coolest drag shows, and cabarets,
- Vienna Bar, dance and drink,
- Boy Bar, well I was younger once,
- Kinky Bar, just my favorite place to go after day drinking,
- Youkali Caberet, the coolest drag shows too,
- Drrama By 42, because youth is important,
- Banos Finisterre, the classic mexican Sauna,
- La Botica, mezcal and karaoke,
- Nachos Beers & Bar, homy, hairy, and cheap !
And also, Tom’s Leather bar for the luuv of it !
I hope this is giving you ideas ! Don’t forget that dreaming is free !🐷❤️🇲🇽🏳️🌈
Here’s My Top 20 – What to do in Mexico City ! if you wish to this directly !
Contact me if you need some additional contacts on the ground or for suggestions !