Hey Serial Walkers !
Historically called Nepal Valley ou Nepa Valley, Katmandu Valley is formed by three main cities Kathmandu City, Lalitpur (Patan) & Bhaktapur.
In 2006, UNESCO declared some monuments as a World Heritage Site (WHS). The Durbar squares of Hanuman Dhoka, Patan and Bhaktapur, the Hindu temples of Pashupatinath and Changunarayan, the Buddhist stupas of Swayambhunath and Boudhanath.
Don’t forget to check the Records of Nepal, the Himalayan country ! My article on the time I spend in KTM, and walking in the Valley !
Here’s the list of my top 15 favourites ones :
- The Durbar squares of Hanuman Dhoka, close to Indra Chowk, and the surrounding Temples,
- The Durbar square of Patan,
- The Durbar square of Bhaktapur,
- The Hindu temples of Pashupatinath and Changunarayan,
- The Buddhist stupas of Swayambhunath and Boudhanat
- Nagarokt, the perfect weekend trip,
- Chhauni Museum
- The Royal Botanicals Gardens
- Kopan Monastery,
- The Taleju Temple, the Kumari is a must known.
- The Tribhuvan Museum,
- The Jagannath Temple,
- Kirtipur ,
- Patan – Laliptur
For more questions or question suggestions, contact me !
Don’t forget to check the Records of Nepal, the Himalayan country, when I took my gay ass trekking in the Valley !